The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Excellent

Well, bugger me. Never thought I'd see a decent animation with a squirrel in it again. Amazing, honestly. You keep going like this, you might even give the creatures of Brackenwood a run for their money.

Ruined Ruined

:D - Loved it

Undoubtedly, your best work with flash yet.

Not quite, your best work of flash (I still hold that crown to Casino Night).

Keep on making flashes, man. I'll be watching.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Wow.

The animation in this was just great. I wasn't a fan of the animation in Albuquerque, but some of the frame-by-frame stuff in this was great. I loved all the little background details, too (The 27 on his door, the link to the animation in reverse / invert, Fry from futurama, etc)

You did a great job, man. Hope this gets to #1, for at-least a while.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Fair enough.

I think the only problem (If you could call it that), is that the first levels are harder than the last levels. When you start up, it seems more chance than skill.

But by the end of the game, it's actually harder to hit the ground than hit the enemies.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Great game. Horrid story-line.

The gameplay was awesome, although you need to have more then a 2v1 fight. It gets overly repetitive playing against two ever occouring monters, and the off exploding one.

The boss battles were ok.

But as I said, the story line kind of makes me feel like I'm watching cable TV. It's so horribly cliche. Oh, and for gods sake, SPELLCHECK.

"You're" and "Your" are completly different words. "You're" is short for "You are", "your" is put in use when talking about an aspect or a possesion of the person talking about.

Also, there was a glitch which made you not need to reload. Just switch weapons as soon as you fire.

I still haven't finished it (I've just beaten the guy whom you use a real crap sword against).

It is good, but a good storyline helps you feel what the gameplay's showing better. (This really feels like Cowboy Bebop but with swords..)

5/5

>> Kritz

King of Buttons King of Buttons

7777.

Yeah. I got 7,777 without cheating.

.. why am I bragging about that?

3/5